There are 76 South-end and Beach-South condos currently on the market. Thirty-two of these have had at least one price reduction and one has had a price increase. This island location has 21 condos currently under contract, and 3 units have closed since the last Update.
Here are my Top 4 Condo Picks Under 600k: (in random order)
- Shipps Landing Unit 309 is a top floor condo with amazing Gulf views and it was just reduced to 525k; the updated kitchen, electric shutters, new washer and dryer make this unit move-in ready.
- Townhouse Square Unit B-105 is a unique three level townhouse with 4 screened lanais, 2 bedrooms plus living room, and large family room; the kitchen cabinets have been updated, and there’s lots of storage space with a covered carport at front door for 309k (came under contract after the publishing deadline).
- Bougainvillea Gardens Unit 105 is completely renovated inside with all new tile and carpeting, new paint, new furniture, new kitchen with granite and stainless Samsung appliances, new bathrooms, new washer and dryer, and new wood trim; there are brand new pavers at the pool/spa area, plus parking is just a few steps from the entry; listed at 429k.
- Florentine Gardens is an updated first floor condo with 1450 square feet and an assigned dock with a ten-thousand pound lift and water direct boat access for 489k; this unit also has an excellent rental history with a minimum of one-week rental one-time per month.
- Seawinds Unit 1002 is a recently remodeled beachfront condo with new stainless kitchen appliances for 679k; this is a well maintained, full amenity, weekly rental building, and the buyer is to honor all future booked rentals.
Here’s my Featured Condo Pick Under 2 Million:
- Marbelle Unit 1602 has large 70 foot wrap around balcony, and the condo was completely remodeled in 2014; the high-end furnishings makes this a total move-in ready package at 1.5 mil; there were recent updates to the social room and lobby with a total remodel of the guest suite and guest room.
Here’s my House Pick of the Week:
- 794 Hideaway Circle is located in the prestigious beachfront, gated, private golf course community of Hideaway Beach; this brand new custom built home has 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 1 half bath with over 3700 square feet under air; the open floor plan boasts soaring ceilings in all living areas, a gas fire place, and an elevator to all living area floors with a spiral staircase to the observation deck for views of the Gulf and sunsets; it has a screen enclosed pool and spa and a two car garage with extra area for a golf cart; it has a brick paved driveway and full home security system; listed at $1,595,000.
Have a great Father’s Day weekend!
When you are thinking about buying, selling, or working in real estate, contact me…
Bud Cox, Realtor, KW Marco Island
Amazing Island Adventure
Serving and Working to Make Your Dreams Come True